Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

We had our first Easter with little Caitlin this year. She and I went to church this morning for the first time. She did great at church, only crying out when Lee got up to do the announcements. It was hilarious and the whole church laughed. We didn't stage that at all. She was awake the whole service until the invitation. Everyone at church ooh'd and ahh'd over her. I was glad to see them too. We then went to Lee's parents for lunch and my parents for supper. Caitlin was quite cranky by the end of the day, but quickly settled down once we got home and she got in her bed. I guess she's a homebody!

Our new family. Doesn't Lee look handsome??
Caitlin sleeping before we buckled her in for the ride. She wore her big cousin Molly's dress. Molly wore this when she was a baby, seventeen years ago!
CC & Papa getting some love. They each hold her every chance they get.
MawMaw getting her love in too. She always says, "She knows my voice." I give her a hard time about it, but I'm sure she does recognize her voice :)
Aunt Carmen enjoying her new role....loving the babies and sending them home at night!


Caitlin holding her easter egg that Alexis and Carey dyed especially for her. I think she was impressed, don't you?
Alexis doing a great job of keeping things in order once Caitlin spit up all over her. She put her shirt in the washing machine very quickly.

PS Caitlin did the same thing to me a little while later. She wasn't having the best day.
Caitlin seems to be satisfied sitting with Carey.

1 comment:

J.A.M (Jonathan, Anna, and Michelle Norton) said...

You all look wonderful! So glad to hear that Caitlin had such a fun-filled first Easter!
Love you!
Michelle Norton