Saturday, January 24, 2009

Please pray

Lee's dad took a turn for the worse yesterday afternoon. He is on the highest oxygen machine he can be on without being on the ventilator, which he doesn't want again. We are amazed he made it through the night. The family has been called in. He still opens his eyes and will nod his head a little, but his eyes have lost their sparkle. Lee came home from his trip to Tennessee last night when I called him. We all were at the hospital all night and have come home long enough to shower and are heading back. Please keep our family in your prayers. We have told Papa that he doesn't need to fight. We know he's tired and it's okay for him to go. Just pray for peace and comfort from the Almighty God during this time.

1 comment:

J.A.M (Jonathan, Anna, and Michelle Norton) said...

I'm filling up with tears as I read this and sending prayers for all of you. I wish I was there to give you and Lee a big hug! We love you!