Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sorry for the delay

I know it has been a couple weeks since I've posted anything. We are getting back in the swing of things after Papa died. It seems surreal at times and so real it's overwhelming at other times. Caitlin will be having her first birthday soon and we are looking forward to her party on Sunday. There will surely be pictures posted. She is also walking and even saying Mama! That just started this week. She's so cute staggering around the house. Of course, that means that she gets into much more trouble from her mama. We've been dealing with the yucky winter blues around here - Caitlin's had an ear infection, Lee had the stomach virus, and I have strep throat. Not exactly my idea of fun, but life nonetheless. I have loved the weather over the past couple of days. Caitlin has been out for a couple of walks and continues to love the outdoors. We are anticipating the beginning of softball season as Lee's brother is the coach of Abbeville High School softball. There will be more said of that in the coming couple of months. Anyway, as I sit here in my pj's with a glass of orange juice and Caitlin's napping in her crib, that's all I will write. Until next time.....

No comments: