Saturday, February 16, 2008

Baby Showers

This is my baby shower on Feb 16 given by my sister Carmen and my mom's friend Terry Abee from Charlotte. We had a great time visiting with all of my family. Let me say thank you to all who gave me showers - Lee's mom hosted my first shower at South Side Baptist Church in Abbeville; First Baptist Church in Ware Shoals hosted by Jamie Woodard, Shelley Strickland, and Lauren Smith; my coworkers at Self Regional Healthcare; my family shower hosted by Carmen and Terry; Rice Memorial Baptist Church hosted by my friends Lori Shaw and Julie Westmoreland. We were so blessed to have this many showers. I was told that I couldn't go into labor until all of my showers were finished and we had youth Sunday at our church which was Feb 17. I obeyed all orders and didn't go into labor until Tuesday morning Feb 19.


Love the diaper cake Carmen made. They had everything decorated in pink and brown which matched the colors of my nursery. This was two days before I went into labor.
Carmen Wash, me, and Terry Abee
Carmen and me.

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Love the blog. I will defintely add it to my favs.

Lawrie said...

I love visiting your blog to see little Caitlin. Thanks for sharing this with me.