Thursday, July 10, 2008

A day in the life of Caitlin

Caitlin couldn't see the TV how she was laying so she pushed
herself backwards until she could see! Like daughter like Daddy :)
She no longer likes to lay back in her bouncy seat so she was trying to get out.
My sweet girl growing up so fast!
She loves her fingers and is chewing on them most of the time she is awake.
Sleeping in the swing yesterday. I don't know why she had such a pouty look on her face.


Caitlin playing with her cousin Carey. Aunt Carmen stays close by as sometimes it is hard for Carey to hold Caitlin.
Can you tell?

Caitlin loves laughing at Carey.

1 comment:

J.A.M (Jonathan, Anna, and Michelle Norton) said...

Sorry I missed your call back today. We were busy at grandma's! I can't believe how fast she is growing. I love the one of her trying to look at the t.v.--bet Lee got a kick out of that!