Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fuzzy caterpillar

I went to pick up Caitlin after work Sunday and we were outside with MawMaw and GaGa. I found a caterpillar and wondered what Caitlin would do. So I put it on her arm to crawl. She left it there about 1/4 of a second and then picked it up between her fingers. She kind of rolled it around between her fingers for a few seconds. I was trying to get a picture, as usual. We were all admiring the little caterpillar when Caitlin pulled....HARD....and the caterpillar snapped right in half. Yes, green guts all over her hands! She tried shaking it off but it was stuck. We were laughing so hard at her. GaGa got out his hankie and wiped off her hands. Poor caterpillar. I didn't mean for him to die. Just wanted to see what she thought of it. Guess I'll think twice next time....

1 comment:

J.A.M (Jonathan, Anna, and Michelle Norton) said...

Yuk! Poor caterpillar--what about poor little Caitlin with the green guts on her arm?? Ha! Ha!