Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October......

Caitlin gets into the most unusual predicaments these days. I guess I could sit beside her at all times and keep her out of these things, but I just let her go (as long as she is safe of course) and see how it all turns out. This is what happened today. She also got teeth #5 and 6 today. She has been super fussy and all the teething syptoms that come along with that. Glad they've emerged. Now she will have teeth that actually meet. She's having a play date tomorrow with Nate, a little boy from our church that is two days younger than she is. We're starting out the dating scene early! I'll post pictures of their time together soon. Lee and I have both been under the weather the last few days. I'm "Lysol"ing everything in site!


She got under there and was fine....until she tried to sit up and then the tears began!


1 comment:

Lori said...

THESE PICS ARE HILLARIOUS! SHE IS GETTING SO BIG. THESE DAYS ARE SO FUN. ENJOY BC U R SO RIGHT ABOUT THEM GOING BY SO VERY FAST. CANNOT BELIEVE HOW OLD MY BABIES ARE. MISS U!